Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

The K's...

Ok...so this family...? SO CUTE! My Hubs grew up with Kristin and we connected through Facebook. When she asked me to take their family pictures I was way excited because seriously...her kids are adorable! I mean come on...just LOOK at these faces...





Yeah...the picture of Brielle? Totally makes me grin. :)

This poor family went through a lot to get their pictures taken. We were actually supposed to take them about 3 weeks ago. Everyone got there...we were all excited. Everyone looked beautiful. And then poor Brielle tripped on the way out of the mini van and everyone ended up going to the hospital for stitches in her lip.

It.Was.Sad.

It almost made ME cry.

But I'm happy to report that we made it through with no accidents. And we have the pictures to prove it!



So there you have it. The "K" family. They're pretty. :)

1 comment:

Kohler said...

I love them! I love them! I love them! So excited to see them all! Thanks so much, Marilyn!!!