Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Diego...

...is one. ONE! I love Diego's cute family. And he is a little guy who can make me smile anytime. All it takes is one smile from him and any kind of bad mood I'm in is gone. I mean...look at this smile...



How cute is he? He's exactly 6 months younger than my daughter and anytime we see him we always tease her. I can't wait until she understands what teasing actually is... Hee, hee!



OH! And this post actually comes with an announcement. I now have an amazing assistant named Megan. It was great 'cause I was sunburned after my vacay last week and my camera bag was rubbing my burn so Megan was able to lug my stuff around. It was GRRRRRREAT!!!

So I found out she had an interest in photography and we decided to have an impromptu camera lesson. I let her snap a few pics of Diego and she seriously shows some awesome talent! Check this out...



...and this was the first time she has used an SLR. Great job Megan!!! You're awesome!!!


No comments: