Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

More for the Jones'...

What a family. Seriously. They are the epitome of what a family should be. I love being with them and feeling the love they have for each other. I was so excited when they asked if I would take their family pictures. SO excited. We figured out where we were taking them about 2 days before the shoot and that made me even MORE excited. I LOVE Memory Grove.

SO! On to some pictures!





2 comments:

Natalia said...

Oh my goodness CUTE!!! :D I love the one with melina, joe and the baby, so adorable.

But the first one is AWESOME!! It really captures my sister and my relationship.... lots of teasing and my dad looking really happy ...

What a great family. Thank you Marilyn for capturing it. :)

...Ashlee... said...

I think my favorite part about them is that you were at a pretty popular photography spot but you made the shots different from anything I've ever seen. Great job! I think that's kind of hard to do.