Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Sneak...But Not Really...

Ok. Heather and Scott have already seen these. At least Heather has... Hmmmm, dunno about Scott.

ANYWAYS! Heather is my amazing sister-in-law.

When I first met her...I seriously thought she was perfect. And by perfect...I mean PER.FECT. I've never ever seen her angry. I've never heard her say a mean thing about anyone. And to top it all off...she's just beautiful. And Scott...funniest guy EV.ER! This guy just cracks us all up. They are just meant for each other.

So I'm re-designing Heather's blog and she doesn't like the pictures in her header. That's alright, I say, Lets just do a photo shoot! I didn't expect them to actually do it since I'm always and forever offering to take their pictures. Boy did she make me pleasantly suprised when she said yes! I love taking pretty people's pictures.... Haha!

First thing I have to say...these two can definitely rock the on camera kiss. Seriously...check them out.




Yup...they basically rock the kiss pose.

Now onto my all time favorite lighting...the sun flare.



I just love it. Dunno why, it just speaks to me... Maybe it's the beautiful golden hues... Who knows? It just makes me happy.

Now for our model poses. Yup...they rocked the chair too, and a random train car...



And you KNOW I had to throw something a bit abstract in there...


...it might just be one of my favs from the whole day.

But these two...these two are my favorites. I just love the way they're looking at each other. You can totally see that they just LOVE being together.




So thank you Scott and Heather for going out with us and having a good time. You two are great and we just LOVE you both!!!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks again! Those locations were awesome

Heather said...

Oh, and I agree that Scott IS the funniest guy ever!

Unknown said...

My fave is the first one, so gooood! Oh,and third from the bottom. Very cool. Very cute!

Ashley said...

I loved Heather and Scott's shoes! Great choices on the outfits. AND I love the 5th picture because of the "union pacific" on the side- it's a great frame. Fun pics!

America said...

Like the sunflare!

The Clark's said...

I heart Heather!