Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Texture Tuesday...

You know what really gets to me?

When passwords require a capitalized letter. I don't get it. I always forget what is capitalized...even if its the first letter.

Random...I know, but that's how it is. Haha!

SO! For today's Texture Tuesday...we're doing it a little different. Instead of me applying a texture, they're pictures of different kinds of textures. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Natalia said...

Oh, that first one totally reminds me of belgium now that I'm here. There's so many cobble-stone streets that its so cool to know there's still some old, beautiful roads in the world. :)

And it makes me happy that you captured it. <3