Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Amber and Todd Wedding Day...

...it was so pretty!

The perfect weather...the perfect couple...the perfect lighting...

Just a perfect day!

So here are just a few from that day.

First...You all know how much I love details. Amber's bouquet was beautiful but it was also soooooooooooooo unique! I LOVED it! Can anyone name those green spikey flowers?



Um, if you said artichokes, you'd be correct.

ARTICHOKES!!! I would never have guessed! They were so cool and looked so so pretty in all the flower arrangements.



I think this one is my favorite of the day. I just love it. They're so sweet together...



And Todd is such a funny guy. Every session I had with them he had his cell phone out. Um, I think Todd texts more than anyone I know.



K...and we tried EV.ER.Y.THING to get her to crack a smile... Nada. But I thought it still turned out really cute. :)



And what a beautiful wedding party.




I am such a sucker for daddy/daughter dances. Seriously. And these two...? They actually danced. It wasn't just a slow dance...there were actual dance steps and twirling...but this pic was my favorite.



So there are just a few. I love weddings. They're each so individual and beautiful. They each showcase the love two people have for each other and the joy of a new family. Thanks for letting me share your day you two! Congratulations!

No comments: