Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Textures Day 2...

Alrighty...told you I was addicted to textures. They're just so much fun! And I love love LOVE the Texture King. Google it. You'll love him too. I think I'm also going to experiment with creating my own textures. I just love how you can take a picture of rust...and make something so cool with it!

So I personally think these are a bit better than the ones I did yesterday. Again...some of the first pictures I have ever taken so forgive the quality.


This one is the Hubby's all time favorite. He LOVES it. What do you think? Any feedback you wanna leave me on it?


And finally...I thought I'd add some texture to an old picture of the Princess. I really like how it turned out. It really brought some depth to the picture.


So...here's today's question. How often do you use textures and on what kind of picture? Strictly nature/macro pictures or people pictures too? I think people pictures are harder b/c you have more blending to do...but I still like them. :)

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I had someone say they couldn't comment...is that happening for everyone???

Heather said...

It's working for me :) Those nature pictures look like paintings! Very cool. I don't have any advice on using textures though. Now that I think about it...I don't even know what one is. But they look great!

Bry and Meliss said...

I think they look good Marilyn!!