Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Loooooooooooong weekend.....

Wow...I had a cuh-raz-y week! Usually I only schedule myself for 1 session a day per weekend. Um...that was a confusing sentence. Lets try over. In a weekend, I usually only schedule 1 session on Friday and 1 session on Saturday. Geez...why couldn't I say that in the first place? Maybe it's 'cause I've been editing like a mad woman today and staring at a computer screen is starting to make me feel a BIT loopy...? Anywhoo! So back to this past weekend. Yeah...I scheduled five sessions. FIVE! It was nuts! But....it was a lot of fun. It's cool to see how different each family is and the spunky personalities these kids have. I love kids. They just make me smile.

And check out how ADORABLE these kids are. Honestly...seen any cuter than this? This has to be one of my favorite candid shots basically ever. LOVE it!


LOVED the face little T is making. I would ask him how he was going to smile for me and this is what he gave me. Awesome!


And sweet B is just a little model. Seriously...didn't pose her at all. I just asked her to sit down and she folded her hands all by herself.


And this picture makes me smile every time I see it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ah! I love Brittany's long hair! Very cute pictures :)