Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Some more...

Ok...here's some more for my freakin' awesome friend! I've decided the hardest part of blogging about sessions is picking out which one's I want to post. I seriously wanted to post every single picture. So without further adieu...here's some adorable pics of this BEA-U-TIF-UL family.

Seriously...does it get any cuter than this???


HELLO honey! How YOU doin'?


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! They're such a CUTE family!


And finally...I thought this one was sooooooooooooooo pretty! They're just so photogenic. Awwww......

No comments: