Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Senior Pictures...

So last week we went out to take Mr. Luke's senior pictures.





I can't believe Luke is 18. Crazy. When did time start to go by so durned fast?

Anywhoo...Luke here is a pretty artsy kid. The drawings he can whip up are pretty awesome. And his music...? He plays the violin, guitar, and the mandolin. Oh...and some ukulele. So we had to bring his violin with us. Check it out...


Because Luke is such an artsy guy we decided to go on out to SaltAir and take his pictures. I love everything out by the Great Salt Lake. It's smelly and kinda gross and I ruined my shoes in some day old paint but check out the awesome stuff out there...


Never thought I would say graffiti was cool but yup...for these pictures, it was perfect.


This place is really a photographer's dream. I loved it. I kinda want to go back and take some awesome family pics.

And randomly there was a couch. Of course we had to use it...



5 comments:

kelsey j said...

LOVE THESE! SO good. I love the black and white violin pic (SO CREATIVE)!
I also loved your last post; So cute and I bet so FUN!

Ellie said...

Awww..Kelsey thanks! You're so nice. Yeah...that B&W one was my fav too. :) and yup...the tea party was so so much fun.

Heather said...

I have been so excited to see these! I think thiey are some of my favorite pics you've ever taken!!!

Natalia said...

Wow..... you keep surprising me!! :D That makes me really happy. Wow.

I love the violin pictures. LOVE LOVE LOVE, I miss the violin, I'm starting to pick it back up again. This makes me nostalgic. :) In a good way. This is amazing!

Kudos times a million. This work is great.

America said...

These are AMAZING shots! I LOVE the location, and well everything else about them! I think these are some of my favorite shots of yours!