Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Some Details...

Due to some technical difficulties (honestly...will they never end?) the temple pics will have to wait for another post. I'll get them up soon. Very very soon but reception pictures will have to suffice for now.

I love details. Seriously. So when I go to a reception like Steve and Lynlee's...I find myself in Heaven.

Take this plate for instance. Instead of a traditional sign-in book, guests signed the back of this plate. So unique and what a beautiful decoration.


And anyone who knows me will tell you I am NOT a fan of carnations. Unless they look like this.


Um...soooooooo pretty!

And this cake? Amazing. LOVE the clean lines and the beautiful and detailed flower.


And I had to get a close-up of the rings. I just love how the lighting in the room totally added a vintage vibe to the picture already. So pretty.

4 comments:

Dahl Family said...

Love them!!!!

aliciaj said...

These pictures are FABULOUS! I agree with you on the carnations. Not my favorite flower but these arrangements were gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Seriously! Their reception looks BEAUtiful!

...Ashlee... said...

GREAT JOB! I was sad when there weren't any more to look at. ;)