Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Leaves, leaves, and more leaves...

Wow...I love fall. Honest. It's my favorite season. Well, besides spring...and summer...and winter. Ok, really, they all have perks. But fall has leaves. No other season has leaves. I love leaves. I also love watching the different colors emerge. Love the pink in the spring but fall has orange and brown and yellow...many MANY different yellows. Love.

So fall. It's the perfect time of year to take pictures. You gets some pretty cool ones. I LOVE family pictures in leaves. So much fun. :)

I have known K for years and years. He was one of my bestest friends when I was a teenager. My hubby was nervous meeting K because he knew if K didn't approve...he'd probably be kicked to the curb. :) I truly love this family so when they asked me to do their pictures, there was no hesitation.




No comments: