Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Facebook and a give away!

Oh man..........I'm joining the rest of the photographers in the world and I got myself a Facebook. EEK! It seems that every other photographer has this massive following of fans. This is kind of making me a bit nervous. Do I have to seek them out? Do I get down on my knees and grovel? Do I make people cookies in exchange for becoming my fan? Do they find me? Does it go along with the saying "If you build it...they will come."? 'Cause it's built now.

So since I guess I don't know how people find me...I'm going to to a little give-away. I'm going to give away a $25 Target gift card to one lucky person once I hit 200 fans. Everyone can use a little Target love around Christmas time right? And if you don't have one in your area...you can always shop online! All you have to do is become a fan and leave a comment telling me your Facebook profile name (gee...you think that part is important at all?) and you're entered! The very day I hit 200 fans...I will pick a winner (totally unbiased due to a lovely little website that chooses randomly! Love that it takes the pressure off of me...)! So there's a time limit people...if you want it by Christmas, it's coming up soon! There's already 23 fans too so we're off to a head start.

The page is called EllieCutler Photography. Original...I know. :) There's not a space between Ellie and Cutler either. Just one word. I just try to be as complicated as I can don't I? Hee hee.

6 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Sarah Ferrell. Pick me! I'm glad Heather posted a link to your blog because I'm looking for someone to newborn pictures in April and you're in our price range. :)

Nate and Rachel Miller said...

Rachel Miller, for contest. Or facebook.com/tommygal not sure which you wanted! Your photos are awesome!

Heather said...

Heather Cutler Hendrix- I'm your [self proclaimed] number one fan!

The Clark's said...

Emily Clark! Does it matter that I live in AZ?

Unknown said...

Terah Harris! I love Target! Yay!

starstruck_texan said...

Lisa Peugh Anderson....You are doing such a great job with your pics.