Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Senior Sneak Peak for B...

Here's one for you! I'll post more once I'm done editing. Hope you like it!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Marilyn all of your clients are SO PHOTOGENIC!!! I love this, is that at the library?

Ellie said...

Yup! Inside on the staircase by the glass wall. And thanks! They really are all beautiful people...