Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Some More for K and B...

Well...here's some more for ya! Hope you like 'em!

This was my favorite family picture. Such a cute moment...


But you can't top everyone looking at the camera and smiling... :)


I just love his little legs...he's working so hard!


"Hey Luce! You alright over there? 'Cause it looks like he's....leaning..." Name that movie! Haha! Loved this pic.


And then had to throw this one in for B. He's an avid mountain biker and brought his bike along. This one just made my day. Such a cute kid...


All in all...great family. Great location. Great lighting. Great weather. All that combined = great pics. Loved meeting you guys! You were so much fun!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!!! Great job :)

Unknown said...

REALLY cute pictures. You are so creative and I think the mtn bike pic turned out very cool. Nice work!

Bry and Meliss said...

I LOVE them! I am thinking I want some more pics of us by those cool buildings...maybe in the fall and we could have leaves and pumpkins?? :) Let me know your charge and we will work something out!