Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

DECEMBER!!!

I've decided to run a special in December!

Here it is!


The pictures themselves can be for anytime in the next 3 months but you need to BOOK them in December!

Since I charge $250 for a session...That brings the cost down to $212.50 (plus tax)!  Um...that is AWESOME!!!

The price also includes a 2013 calendar design.    

Book today!  elliecutlerphotography[at]gmail[dot]com or 801-332-9242

No comments: