Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Yet Another Cute Family...

I seriously have the CUTEST friends.

These are my good friends the Zavala's.  They have the cutest boys EVER...well, with the exception of my little guy of course.  :)

Diego is my little girl's "prince" and she loves him.  She says she will marry him when she grows up and you know...that is AOK with me.  :)

We met up a few weeks ago and took some pictures and had so much fun!  I had never shot at the city building but Oscar wanted pictures there and I'm so glad he did!  Such a great place for some urban shots!

So here they are!  Enjoy the cuteness!

Photobucket
Photobucket
 
 
And.....my personal favorite...I just LOVE this building. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
  

No comments: