Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Winter Pictures Rock!

So this was actually the first time I have photographed a family in the wintertime and it was so much fun!  I've shot weddings and engagements and formals in the winter but never families...so it was about time!

Can I also just say how much I LOVE where I live?

Love.

I love the view and the beautiful scenery.  It makes me happy.

So here is my Rich family...please enjoy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Kelli Nicole said...

These are so much fun! I love the shot where they'll all blowing the snow. Almost makes me wish we got snow here :).