Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Allen Family! They Rock...

Here is a beautiful family! 

I love them!

I took their pictures 3 years and since then they have added the youngest.

 I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking.  :)
allen family picture1
allen family picture3
allen family picture2
allen family picture4

allen family picture6
allen family picture7
allen family picture8
allen family picture9
allen family picture20allen family picture21
allen family picture19
allen family picture17
allen family picture 16
allen family picture15
allen family picture14
allen family picture13
allen family picture12
allen family picture11
allen family picture10

1 comment:

The Clark's said...

You're right the Allens rock! Britt you look beautiful!