Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Personal Project = Fun



Photobucket

So any time I get an urge to just shoot...I call on family members. 

I'm incredibly lucky to have some GORGEOUS family members. 

Family like Alicia.

Photobucket

 I really really wanted to do a session that had zero stress. One I could just experiment with and have fun with. So I called Alicia.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Luckily she's always game for a photoshoot. 

I got to her house SUPER early. 

We did her hair and make-up. 

And we went up to her roof to shoot.

Photobucket
Photobucket


I absolutely adore her rooftop.

It makes me happy and makes me want to live in the city.

Really bad.

Photobucket
 
Photobucket 
Oh and something about Alicia? 

These are HER eyelashes. 

Not a single fake lash.

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Amazing huh?

Yup, we can all be jealous.

Photobucket


I've decided fashion/seniors are probably my favorite thing to shoot.

I completely changed my style of editing with this session and I think I'm in love. 

Photobucket
Photobucket


I think as an artist it's important to stretch ourselves and try new things.

To never become complacent in our craft.

But instead always continually learning and moving forward.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


That's what I love about personal projects.

It gives you an opportunity to just be free. 

To not have to worry about time frames or specific poses... 

To just let loose, pose your subject and create what is purely and uniquely you.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So Alicia my dear...thank you for being my model. 

You are truly stunning. 

Both inside and out. 

And it shows.

Photobucket
 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the new photography/editing style! Wow. I'm speechless. A really inspiring shoot.

Laura y Adam said...

Um..........WOW!!! You are seriously and incredible photographer AND Alicia my dear you are just Beautiful. I want to mention that looking at these pictures put me in a very relaxed mood. Loved it, I was sad when there were no more pictures of Alicia, she made me feel relaxed, stress free and happy. GREAT style!