Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Angelee + Tyson

Awwww...the Hub's cousin Angelee is getting married. MARRIED! I can't believe how old I feel sometimes.

Anywhoo, she lives in a little town in central southern Utah. Just about an hour outside of St. George. So. We decided to take advantage of the beeeeeautiful southern weather and escape our winter wonderland. Only to get SNOWED OUT of St. George!

Say what???

Yup...we were only able to do engagements when we had bridals and groomals planned for later in the day. But the rain came down and where we were planning to do the other session had snow.

Snow.

I guess snow loves me. I, however...would really rather prefer it stick to its appropriate place. The mountains. And while we're on the topic of snow. There was a blizzard today. Um, it's April 8th. That durned groundhog lied. I'm thinking he was playing a joke on us this year. Cause yeah...there's a good inch of fluffy white stuff on my yard right now.

Whoa...I really digressed there didn't I? I apologize. Let me get to some pics...

Meet Angelee and Tyson:


Angelee loooooooooves her Tyson. And Tyson...? Well, he loves him some Angelee.


They're such a cute couple and really...so so SO in love.


We went all over the St. George area trying to beat the rain and get our pictures...


Don't get me wrong...I love me some good rain pictures. It can make for some pretty romantic pictures. Like this one...


Or maybe this one...


However...this rain was FREEZING cold and I was so not expecting it. You know...since I was in St. George and all...who thinks to pack a coat? Not me!!!

So we finally ended up in a cupcake shop.


And let me just tell you...if you're ever in St. George, that place is YU.M.M.Y!!!!!!!!!

So Angelee and Tyson...there is your sneak. Hope you like 'em!

6 comments:

Laura y Adam said...

WOW! What a beautiful couple! I have been watching for these...lol. Great job! You are the best, I admire you.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are so great! Some are super hawt and sexy and romantic. Excellent job!!!

Alicia Johnson said...

These are gorgeos Ellie!

Alicia Johnson said...

Oops! Gorgeous :)

Heather said...

Awesome job!! You really can see how much they adore each other through these pics.

Ashley said...

Great pics! Great couple! St. George has some fun spots. Good improvising!