Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Save the Dates...

...with one of my favorite couples.You've met Kayla and Jordan before. We did cute family pictures with them and their awesome dog Beamer. Well...they're gettin' hitched! And I couldn't be more excited. You see...I've known Kayla for years. We've worked together for quite a while. She's a total sweetheart. And Jordan? He's awesome. A really cool guy and pretty much the most perfect guy in the world for Kayla.

Oh...you wanna see some MORE pictures? Ok...

Yup...love them.

We decided to just have some fun for the Save the Date session. We're doing the formal engagements in May so we decided to just let loose for these pictures. And lemme tell ya...we had some fun. And it's all documented. Hee hee! Here's some proof...

We were laughing soooooooooo hard during this session. SO hard. Partially because every time I said "smile!" Kayla would burst out in a huge peal of laughter 'cause that's how she gets a pretty smile on her face. We.were.dying. It was sooooooo funny. Kayla's probably gonna kill me for sharing her secret but I'm going to start telling people to do that 'cause it totally loosens people up and it's pretty durned awesome. :)

Since we decided to just have fun...I decided to bring my daughter's favorite game.

Bowling.

Check it out...

So there you have it! Kayla and Jordan's save the dates.

1 comment:

Jordan + Kayla said...

These are so awesome Marilyn!! I love them! I cant wait to see the rest tomorrow!! Love you to death.. your amazing