Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Technical Difficulties...

Sorry for the lack of pictures this past week. My computer has decided to go on strike...right in the middle of a bridal session I'm editing. My tech guy (aka brother who built the computer) doesn't believe I've lost any info (thank HEAVENS!!! I was kinda freaking out about that)...just that it's decided to be temperamental. He's coming up tomorrow and will fix it. Thank heavens. It's amazing how things just stand-still without my computer (I'm on my work computer right now at my day job...). We don't have TV so w/out my computer, I don't have access to Hulu or Netflix online for anything to watch while I do laundry. I don't have an iPod so I also don't have access to Pandora for all my music listening. And I don't have a CD player so I also don't have access to the CD-rom drive to play the Princess's alphabet CD. The Hubby is pretty happy about that last one and MIGHT just be upset when that CD makes a comeback.

All in all...it's amazing how dependant one gets on a little machine. Goes to show that diversification is a good idea for everything in life...not just your investment portfolio. I think I might be getting an mp3 player of some sort over the next little bit so we won't be caught w/out music in our home again. I need some kind of fun music to clean the house to or fold laundry! My laundry has sat for 2 days on my couch because I get too bored and playing with the Princess is more fun. Oh goodness...can I just have my computer back please?

PS...does anyone have any suggestions as to what kind of mp3 player they love? We're seriously considering it after this.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just have a regular old ipod, but it's awesome!