Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Just one for today...

M and I have been friends for years. We got each other through nasty break-ups. We had sleep-overs where we just talked about life and boys. We got married within a year of each other. And we were pregnant together. I'm so privileged to know her and I just LOVE her beautiful little family! B is such a great guy and so so perfect for her. And little baby T...yeah, our little Princess has already gone on a date with him. Baby Einstein in the Bumbo. I just wish we lived closer together. :(

Anywhoo...we went on over and took their pictures yesterday. We have decided that Halloween is the PERFECT day to take pictures b/c everyone is getting ready for Trick-Or-Treating. This place is usually crawling with photog's and families...yesterday, we had the place to ourselves! SCORE! Hope you like your pic! I'll post more probably tomorrow but I just had to show off this one. Probably one of my favorites ever....