Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

S's Bridals...

We had so much fun on this shoot. S's family lives in a beautiful neighborhood with some great backyards. After going to the park and getting some shots...we headed over to the neighborhood and tramped through everyone's yards. SO! Thanks to everyone who let me pull my car into the driveway and unload. You're great! S...I hope you like 'em! I'll get the others out to you ASAP!








5 comments:

Heather said...

They are gorgeous pics!!! I love her red shoes, and your yellow chair is perfect in the one of her sitting down. These are so awesome!

Ashley said...

Shaylee and her mom and everyone are so pleased with these pictures! Great job, Marilyn! They turned out absolutely beautiful, thanks to a gorgeous bride and talented photographer:)

Elaine said...

Great pics!!!! I love the one of her sitting in the yellow chair. And her shoes are awesome!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Dan said...

Oh my goodness Shaylee! Those pictures are AMAZING! You are so beautiful! John is one very lucky guy!

- Dan and Laurel :)

Sally said...

The pictures are gorgeous! What a beautiful bride you are Shaylee!
Love,
Aunt Sally