Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Another Random Picture

So inbetween photo shoots, getting my computer's card reader fixed, and trying to get a condo rented... I played around with an old picture. I really like how it turned out! A is just so cute!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

My long hair! Thanks for capturing it in a picture.

Laura y Adam said...

So darling.