Hi...my name is Ellie and I love cinnamon rolls, gummy bears, rain, green grass, fuzzy bunnies and my beeeeeautiful family. But also...I totally love my photography. I love meeting new people and sharing my photography with them. I can be pretty goofy and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get that perfect smile. Take a peek around and don't be afraid to leave some blog love...comments are quite possibly my favorite part of blogging. I love hearing what people think. Oh...and feel free to ask questions too!

Wow...it's been a while!

Ok...So the past little while has just been a not so fun time of just being pregnant. Hence the reason that I have not posted on here for awhile...following people around lugging my belly makes for a not so fun experience. SO! I found myself really missing my camera and pulled it out the other day with Stella (my guitar) and snapped a couple. I decided I really like random pictures so you'll probably be seeing a lot more of them in the future. :)



2 comments:

Briena Harris said...

Hi, I found your blog through Heathers and would love to be invited to see your family blog...if you don't mind. Check out what we have been upto and leave us a comment. Congrats on the new addition. So fun and exciting.

Unknown said...

Neat pictures! I totally love photography too, but it's not one of my talents like it is yours! Beautiful.